Dental Radiography Head Phantom is designed for extra-oral (panoramic) radiography featuring state-of-the-art synthetic teeth with internal structures. Removable jaws and tongue allow a variety of application for training and research. Removable jaws and tongue allow a variety of application for training and research.
- Each tooth is individually modeled and has a three-layer structure of enamel, dentin and pulp cavity.
- Each hard tissue(enamel, dentin, cortical bone and cancellous bone) has a particular HU number and X-ray absorption rate.
- Jaws and tongue are detachable to allow access to the oral cavity, pharyngeal cavity and maxillary sinus. Simulated lesions or residue can be set in these cavities.
- Carotid arteries are prepared as lumens to accommodate cimulated calcifications.
Training Skills and Applications
- Intraoral radiography
- Dental CT
- Cephalography and other head radiography
- Synthetic skull with nasal cavity, maxillary sin hyroid bone, mandible alveolar and maxillary alveolar; cervical vertebrae and hyoid bone, teeth with enamel, dentin and pulp cavity
- Tongue, oral cavity, pharyngeal cavity and carotid arteries
Set Includes and Specifications
- 1 main head unit
- 1 upper jaw (alveolar bone)
- 1 lower jaw (alveolar bone)
- 1 tongue
- 1 fixation base(including screws)
- 1 tripod
- 1 set of sample X-ray data
- 1 storage case
- Phantom size: approx. W20xD21xH25cm / W7.8xD8.2xH9.8inch
- Phantom weight: approx. 4.8kg/ 10.5lb
- Packing size: approx. W66xD54xH34cm / W44xD21xH13.3inch
- Packing weight: approx. 12kg/ 26.4lb
*Specifications are subject to change.