CarbonCase DR Panel Holder and Grid Encasement
The CarbonCase™ family of accessories feature three unique tube side support specifications for grid encasements and mobile DR panel holders. Available in a variety of sizes and configurations including 24x30cm, 10x12in, 14x17in and 17x17in with handles on the long or short axis.
The CarbonMax features an industry-leading 2.5mm carbon fiber tube side support that boasts a strength-to-weight ratio that makes it the pound-for-pound world champion in detector protection.
The CarbonLite showcases a performance-blended top plate including .5mm carbon fiber with a polycarbonate backing, yielding an affordable choice with remarkable protection.
The PolyCarbon provides a rugged, extremely durable polycarbonate top plate while offering the most affordable price in the market today.
- Single handle on long or short axis to help carry and position the image receptor
- Virtually indestructible, shock absorbent, glass-filled polypropylene frame
- Curved corners and radiused edges don’t catch on bed sheets or clothes for easy placement
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces for effective cleaning and superior infection control
- Simple Twin-Lock™ dual locking design for easy panel application and removal
- Ergonomic handle to reduce fatigue and provide a sure grip
- Shock absorbent corner bumpers and inserts for additional drop protection and perfect fit
- Three configurations of tube side protection to meet your needs and budget
- Fits all ANSI sized wireless DR panels and most tethered DR panels