80,000 Hours Without Maintenance
Using the latest LED technology, Weiko viewers offer a flicker free, uniform light across the screen reducing eye fatigue. Viewers are available as single, double or four way wall mounted panels. Single viewers can be purchased as desk mounted units.
The Weiko requires less electricity, meeting EU regulations regarding the reduction of energy consumption. It has a lamp life of 50,000 hours vastly reducing maintenance expenditure.
The Weiko emits a light more suitable to read x-ray film. The elimination of flickering reduces radiologist eye fatigue. A more uniformed lighting diffusion is achieved with a 3500 cd/mq luminance.
- Super energy efficient
- Reduces eye fatigue
- 80,000 hours without maintenance
- Super slim at 3 cm (9 cm less than standard models)
- Integrated film grip
- Chassis manufactured in anti-scratch anodised aluminium
- Film Automatic Switching, automatic switching on/off, at the positioning/removal of the film
- Dimmer: luminescence adjustment with range from 30% - 100%
- Vibration and shock resistance, due to the use of “solid state” components
- Eco friendly, all components have a limited environmental impact