Designed to comply with RACGP recommendations.
The SX GP Examination table features a smooth scissor action with no longitudinal movement from high to low enabling it to fit easily into small cubicles.
The low minimum height allows for easy patient access and comfort while the maximum height can quickly be set to suit the practitioner’s requirements and the lift-up back section enables a comfortable seated or semi-recline position.
- Electric height adjustment with foot-switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Heavy duty independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
|Maximum Working Load||400 kg|
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||200 kg|
|Minimum Working Height||450 mm|
|Maximum Working Height||950 mm|
|Table Width||710 mm|
|Table Length||1930 mm|
|Hi-Lo Time||28 seconds|
|Cushioning||50 mm Enduro Foam|
|Base/Castor||X-Frame w/independently locking castors - 360° rotation|
|Backrest||Manually Adjusting +70°|