RadSlide Cassette Positioning Aid
The RadSlide Positioning Aid is a purpose-built cover for cassettes and detectors that allows radiographers to effortlessly slide the detector under the patient for chest and pelvic examinations. With a sturdy contoured leading point, the RadSlide has evolved over the years into the perfect device for quickly and easily performing countless chest and pelvic examinations, time and time again. Handles on the trailing end (Max version only) are for the sole purpose of rotating and preventing skewing of the image making the examination more reliable than conventional methods.
Max - with smooth construction and easy patient gliding.
Classic - with bending and folding capabilities.
- Available in two popular designs: Max and Classic.
- The non-stick outer material, with a carbon layer, is the most slippery product available on the market. This ensures the RadSlide Positioning Aid performs its primary function most effectively. It also makes cleaning the product a breeze.
- The black carbon layer reduces the static friction associated with pulling the RadSlide between the patients bed sheets.
- The outer is internally reinforced with a strong adhesive that ensures durability. Internal reinforcement means the outer surface is not compromised by PVC reinforcement that grips when exposed to fluids, i.e. sweat.
- The combination of inner and outer enables the outer to be replaced individually reducing the long term cost of the RadSlide Cassette Positioning Aid considerably.
- A oversized grid can be locked between the inner and the outer.
- The inner and outer can be separated in the case of fluid immersion to enable easier cleaning.
- Handles at both the leading point and the opening of the RadSlide Positioning Aid enable easier repositioning and extraction.
- Produced with a unique joining process for easy cleaning and infection control.