Seeing is believing
With the look and feel of todays smart devices, MR Patient Care Portal 5000 with FirstSight introduces an easy familiarity into your MR suite through integrating advanced visual perception principles and decision-making tools within Philips MR Patient Care user interface. FirstSight intelligence helps emphasize the most relevant content during episodes of care, empowering you to make confident, informed clinical decisions.
Tailored and timeless
Have it your way – whatever comes your way – by taking advantage of a new modular design that makes it easy and cost efficient to upgrade MR Patient Care Portal 5000 hardware and software as your clinical and data flow requirements evolve.
Feel secure from the start
One-third of all data breaches in healthcare occur in hospitals. Philips is here to help. MR Patient Care Portal 5000 is designed with the same cybersecurity expertise and experience that helps hospitals the world over mitigate risk across their IT ecosystems.
Password protected administrative feature that protects specific settings from the general user. The system employs FIPS 140-2 level 1 standard algorithms. AES 256 CBC encryption for all files on the MR Patient Care Portal 5000, the software update device, and the user profiles backup. Software Development process complies with IEC 62304 standards
- 18.5" Projected Capacitive Touch Panel
- Wireless communication with MR patient monitoring systems
- Case management for clinical ease of use and efficiency
- Electronic patient-record keeping using HL7 and RS232 serial data output
- HIS/EMR connectivity with enhanced product and IT security
- Password protected administrative profile features
- Advanced visual perception principles and decision-making tools
- Strip-chart printer
- Wireless barcode scanner
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Control room flex antenna
- Wall arm and optional arm for strip-chart printer