Designed to comply with RACGP recommendations this electric HI-LO Examination Table fulfils the basic requirements of patient assessment and examination.
The minimum height of 450 mm allows for easy access for elderly or incapacitated patients while the maximum height of 950 mm can quickly be achieved within 16 seconds.
Ideal for clinics where cubicle space is an issue as each end section can be manually raised to provide a backrest for left or right patient examinations and procedures.
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- heavy duty lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty on base & frame
- Australian designed & manufactured
|Maximum Working Load||400 kg (stationary)|
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||250 kg (moving)|
|Minimum Working Height||450 mm|
|Maximum Working Height||950 mm|
|Table Width||710 mm|
|Table Length||1930 mm|
|Cushioning||50 mm Enduro Foam|
|Base/Castor||X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation|
|Backrest||Manual Adjustment +70º (each end section)|