Fast Find Grid
The Fast Find CT Biopsy Grid is a disposable tool used for CT guided biopsy and drainage procedures. The Fast Find Grid saves time and money while ensuring accuracy.
- Radio opaque grid yields a readily identifiable dot pattern on each CT image
- 1cm markings across each slice for precise needle placement
- Flexible grid material conforms closely to the patient's anatomy for accurate imaging
- Disposable grid prevents cross-contamination
- Tape strips assure non-slip positioning
- Fast, accurate pinpointing of area of concern saves time and money
- Porous grid allows accurate marking of area with felt-tip or marking pen
Instructions for Use
- Remove backing from tape.
- Place and scan over the area of interest.
- Notice the twelve dots on the skin surface.
- Determine which dot best represents the point of entry.
- Mark through the grid with a felt tip pen where the laser crosses the line.
- Remove the grid and perform your biopsy.