A simple, fast, and contactless tool to virtualize the fit event process and measure yourself whenever and wherever you are, without the need to meet with an Imaging Solutions sales representative in person. The system is built by industry experts to streamline and solve the biggest challenges in identifying your most compatible size and suggesting adjustments such as skirt length.
The technology requires two photos taken with any smartphone camera in any background. These photos are then processed into body measurements using computer vision, deep learning and statistical modelling allowing us to suggest your most compatible size and amendments.
Our solution doesn’t store, keep, or save photos under any circumstances. After the photos are processed, they are instantly deleted from our servers. The solution is fully GDPR and CCPA compliant, we value and respect your privacy.
Click GET MEASURED to start the process, once complete let your sales consultant know!
To get the best results, we recommend the following conditions:
- Make sure that you wear casual clothes that don’t hide your body shape – tight jeans or leggings, fitted t-shirts and blouses or fitted long sleeve garments will do just fine. See model dressed on the left as a reference for everyday casual clothes which will yield accurate results.
- If you’re wearing jeans – empty your pockets before taking photos.
- Avoid loose fitting clothes – dresses, tunic tops, jackets and blazers, skirts, baggy pants, scarves, or other accessories that cover your body shape; long sleeves, dense fabric might also affect the result.
- The background on which the photo is taken doesn’t matter, but make sure that the full body is visible and present on the screen, and that colour of the clothes are at least slightly different from the colour of the background.
- A natural, relaxed pose is recommended on front and side photos. Arms should not be crossed behind the back, pressed tight to the body or be in the pockets.
- Make sure that hair doesn’t cover the shoulders. Regarding shoes, remember to remove high heels!
How to get measured (Female) How to get measured (Male) Measurement Guide 3DLook