Connect your MR patient monitor with your hospital IT system.
In wireless remote MR monitoring, you should expect a complete interoperability solution that resembles standard bedside monitors.
With the Expression IP5, you can easily integrate your MR patient safety strategy with your institution’s overall information strategy. On its 19” widescreen display, you can access, view, and track vital signs in the MR control room without the need for extensive – and expensive – wireless router networks.
Interoperability options, today and going forward, all fully upgradeable and expandable for your future needs.
Easy implementationin any infrastructure
The Expression IP5 works with a host of integration engines and EMR systems. It’s now easier than ever for you to customize the integration of your MR patient monitoring information with your hospital information systems or EMR.
Robust record keeping
The Expression IP5 monitor gives you the flexibility to output two sets of data in two different formats – HL7 and serial data – simultaneously to go to multiple record-keeping systems. You can also sync time with your HL7 server, so you have hospital network time on the device for consistent interoperability. It’s the ultimate in connectivity in MRI, for complete electronic patient record keeping, data management, and hospital information system integration.
Peace of mind
We’ve got your back on interoperability. Our IT integration experts and solution architects provide integration into your site – both with products and the knowledge and expertise to adapt them to your specific environment.
A trusting relationship
With Philips, you’re not just buying a system, you’re deepening a relationship. From our design, to our portfolio of leading products and our Express service maintenance, you’ll feel comfortable with the breadth and depth of the Philips brand – now and in the future
Expression IP5 works with a host of integration engines and EMR systems to make it easier than ever for you to customize the integration of your MR patient monitoring information with your hospital information systems of EMR. IP5 features industry-standard HL7 or Serial data output protocol.
Expression IP5 blends smart decision-making support with robust case-management capabilities, tailored to your needs as well as those of your patients. Its advanced platform gives you opportunities to gain insights into a patient's condition and helps in satisfying your never-ending quest for more confident decision support.
- Case-management features provide quick, convenient access for patient processing – including streamlined admission and discharge using the wireless barcode scanner – and make it easy to link to the hospital information system for great efficiency. You can also freeze the ECG waveform and mark an event to make printed annotations.
- The Expression IP5 supports flexible trending information and reporting and advanced trends analysis. You can display arrows that indicate the direction of a patient’s vital signs, configure displayed trend indications, and easily access trended patient data.
- Visual and audible indications of physiological and technical alarms are designed to provide quick, accurate user alerts. Specialized alarm functions let you set individual alarm limits for all active parameters and calculate alarm limit settings for a specific patient that’s being monitored. This helps to reduce nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus on individual patient situations.
- Editable user settings let you custom-configure and store multiple setups for different procedures, patient types, and users, and conveniently select one at power up or during operation. All settings can also be saved for sharing with the host patient monitoring system
- A status overview information box shows you at a glance that every element of your Expression monitoring system is working correctly. It visualizes information about everything from your monitor battery power to your printer to your connectivity, to help you assess your system’s status quickly.
- The Expression IP5’s pleasant, friendly user interface features soft, appealing pastel colors on a bright, intuitive touch screen display that’s easy to navigate and enjoyable to use.
Get A Quote