Cart has a 3 3”, 1 6”, and 1 9” drawer configuration. Drawers have soft-return glides and integrated pulls. The seamless plastic work surface has raised edges and an extension that pulls out to the right or left side. The cart accommodates a variety of interior and exterior accessories and is available in six case colors and 12 drawer colors. The cart has a lightweight aluminum case, durable bumper and base, 5” medical-grade casters, and keyed lock.
This product has been discontinued. Click here
to be taken to it's replacement or to view alternative options.
3 3”, 1 6”, and 1 9” drawer
Exterior: 21”d x 17.75”w x 36”h
3” drawer – 15.63”d x 11.63”w x 2.41”h
6” drawer – 15.63”d x 11.63”w x 4.97”h
9” drawer – 15.63”d x 11.63”w x 8.09”h
Materials and Finishes
- Shell: HDPE core with aluminum exterior
- Base: 16-gauge steel with powder-coat finish
- Corner extrusions: Anodized aluminum
- Drawers: 18-gauge steel with powder-coat finish
- Work surface: ABS thermoplastic polymer
- Drawer glides: Zinc plated, steel ball bearing
- Casters: Heavy duty, 5” full-swivel, ball bearing with steel plate and frame; 2 locking, 1 directional, and 1 swivel caster
- See Specifications for drawer configurations and dimensions
- White is standard frame finish; 6 powder-coated case colors and 12 powder-coated drawer colors are available
- A variety of interior and exterior accessories are available (see Accessories)
- Optional electronic lock available (SKETC)
- Optional easy-grip stainless steel handle available (SAPH)
White, Royal Blue, Red, Yellow, Bisque, Brushed Aluminum
White, Royal Blue, Red, Yellow, Meadow Green, Caribbean Blue, Lavender, Vivid Pink, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange, Bisque, Brushed Aluminum
Key lock, Keypad lock, Prox lock, Keypad with Prox lock
InnerSpace Product Catalogue
Tempo Procedure Carts Featu...
Tempo Procedure Carts
Tempo Procedure Carts and R...
Tempo N24 Cart
Tempo N24 Cart