Repeated training to acquire skills in safe and painless examination.
- Two types of interchangeable scrotums: normal and pathology
- Excellent ultrasound image quality
- Compatible with any ultrasound system
Ultrasound evaluation of the scrotum is an effective, safe, and painless imaging method to assess male reproductive organs for tumours, inflammation, and trauma, as well as potential causes of infertility. The ultrasound phantom provides sonographers, residents in training, and physicians, with the opportunity for hands-on training with a scrotal phantom using an ultrasound scanner. Interchangeable normal and cancerous phantom inserts provide examples of anatomy and pathology of the male genitalia to simulate a real-time experience.
Scrotum, testicle, epididymis and penis.
Scrotum, testicle, epididymis and penis. Testicular cancer(each one in left and right testis, 10mm dia.).
- Patient positioning and preparation for examination
- Scrotal ultrasound screening
- Visualisation of testicular cancer
- 1 pelvic body
- 1 normal scrotum
- 1 pathological scrotum
- 1 storage care
- Instruction manual
- size: approx. W 34 x D 33 x H 24 cm
- weight: approx. 6.5 kg
*Specifications are subject to change.