Closed suture cart has 2 sets of tempered glass doors and 5 adjustable shelves on each side of the cart (10 total). Each shelf holds 9 suture boxes. FlexCell interior below the shelf can be accessed from the front and back of the cart and provides a flexible, reconfigurable system for trays, shelves, and baskets. Slatted side panels accommodate a variety of accessories. The cart has a lightweight aluminum case, durable bumper, easy-grip bars for maneuvering the cart, and lockable 5” medical-grade casters.
Note: Pricing for this product is only available by quotation.
35″w x 23.60″d x 60″
5 full-width adjustable shelves, 21.75”w x 5.5”d x 2.75”h
Materials and Finishes
- Construction: Aluminum
- Frame, base, and corner extrusions: Aluminum
- Bumper: High-density polyethylene
- FlexCell panels: Thermoplastic polymer (ABS plastic)
- Hinges: Dull chrome-plated steel
- Door pulls: Dull chrome-plated metal
- Push handles: Stainless steel
- Glass doors: Aluminum and glass
- Casters: Nylon and steel
- A variety of FlexCell accessories are available; see Accessories
Roam Closed Suture Cart