Five kinds of thyroid with different capacities use for uptaking rate measurement.
- Anthropomorphic thyroid phantom simulates the absorption and scatter characteristics of human neck area that surrounds thyroid
- For quality assurance of system for iodine uptake ratio test; scatter, attenuation, and sensitivity
- SPECT, PET
- Cervical vertebrae from C3 to C7
- Thoracic vertebrae T1
- Breastbone (half)
- Thyroid (5 variations - 14.7ml, 16.7ml, 20.7ml, 30.2ml, 39ml)
- 1 neck and upper chest phantom
- 1 neck cover for thyroid
- 1 thyroid containers
- 1 storage case
- phantom size: approx. 40x18x16cm / 15.7x7x6.3 inch
*Specifications are subject to change.