This lower body shield substantially reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body. The shield comprises a lightweight and durable structure, with enhanced friction maintaining middle link and pivotal arm supporting a flexible lead curtain. Optional semi-flexible top shields (both 27 cm wide) provide additional protection to the upper body.
- The shield easily mounts to either side of the table allowing the pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- A 51 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm high tableside accessory rail (maximum 11 mm thick). The securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end and be repositioned further along the table if required.
- A 57 cm wide top shield can be quickly folded downwards to ease patient transfer and access.
- Equipment controls can be mounted on the large integrated rail and grouped with others close by on the adjacent tableside rail.
- The curtains flexible inner layer is bonded to its outer covering which results in an extremely strong, supple and easy to clean curtain. As the protective layer is not suspended separately in a cover (bag), it cannot tear or fall away inside unnoticed.
One piece table shield with a 57 cm wide fold-down top shield
350 x 10 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-022
350 x 7.7 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-022/8
Alternative model with overlapping curtain panels
350 x 10 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-022/P
350 x 7.7 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-022/8P