This lower body shield substantially reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body. The shield comprises a lightweight and durable structure, with enhanced friction maintaining middle link and pivotal arm supporting a flexible lead curtain. An optional semi-flexible top shield (27 cm wide – short) provides additional protection to the upper body.
- The shield easily mounts to either side of the table allowing the pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- A 51 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm high tableside accessory rail (maximum 11 mm thick). The securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end and be repositioned further along the table if required.
- Equipment controls can be mounted on the large integrated rail and grouped with others close by on the adjacent tableside rail.
- The semi-flexible 57 cm wide top and be quickly an easily removed as required to aid patient access.
- The curtains flexible inner layer is bonded to its outer covering which results in an extremely strong, supple and easy to clean curtain. As the protective layer is not suspended separately in a cover (bag), it cannot tear or fall away inside unnoticed.
One piece table shield with a 57 cm wide lift-off top shield
350 x 10 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-016
350 x 7.7 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-016/8
Alternative model with overlapping curtain panels
350 x 10 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-016/P
350 x 7.7 x 25 mm accessory rail: 312/E-016/8P