SPACE FAN-ST provides high quality training for second trimester screening in pregnancy. A 23-week fetus is included with detailed anatomies which are essential for the assessment at the period. This is a unique fetus ultrasound phantom with a full skeletal structure.
- SPACE FAN-ST provides high quality training for routine second trimester screening
- The oval shape phantom abdomen can be set in four different positions.
- Uterus: amniotic fluid, placenta, umbilical cord and a 23-weeks fetus (26cm).
- Fetus: skeletal structure, brain with septum lucidum, lateral ventricles and cerebellum, heart with four chambers, lungs, spleen, kidneys, aorta, UV, UA and the external genital.
- Fetal size assessment: BPD, AD, AC and FL
- Confirmation of normal fetus situs
- Fetal anatomy assessment:
- head and brain, heart and lung, abdominal organs, spine and bones.
- Placental localization
- Evaluation of amniotic fluid volume
1 mother body torso
1 ultrasound pregnant uterus phantom
1 fetus demonstration model
1 carrying bag
phantom size: approx,40 x 29 x 22cm
weight: approx, 6kg
*Specifications are subject to change.