Mobile unit includes a vertical range from bottom of image receptor: floor to 54". Posi-lock height adjustable arm with spring loaded pin. Features 60" chromed steel post. 24" H-Base with locking casters is broad to prevent tipping. Platinum baked enamel finish. Easy to clean base is perfect for OR settings.
Extension arm tilts and rotates and extends image receptors 11" to 23" from the post. NEW bilateral clamp safely secures imaging receptors in place.
- 1.5" Deep channel accepts Grids and Caps and will accommodate most receptor sizes like: Agfa, AllPro, Carestream, Canon, Dell, Fuji, GE, Kodak, Konica, Quantum, Medlink, Rayence, Samsung, Shimadzu, Toshiba, Varian, and Vieworks
- Locking 3” casters for easy manipulation.
- Radiographs can be taken from any angle. Tray can be positioned face up, face down, and anywhere in between to maximize proper receptor positioning. Perfect for ER, OR, and x-ray procedures such as myelograms, decubitus studies, and three way acute abdomen exams.
- Overall equipment weight is approx 54 lbs.
- Vertical Range from bottom of image receptor: 1” off Floor to 54” allowing ample room for imaging at several height levels.
Fully Adjustable Tilt & Rotation Abilities:
- Straight Vertical +/- 90 degrees
- Incline Forward / Backward
- Horizontal rotation +/- 180 degrees
- Full Rotate or Oblique Tilt
- Face Up
- Face Down
- 360 degrees - Anywhere in Between
Shipping Note: This product ships in multiple boxes.
Box 1: 11" x 29" x 29" (23.00 lbs.)
Box 2: 27" x 10" x 21" (19 lbs.)
Box 3: 61" x 3" x 3" (12 lbs.)