The only display for PACS and breast imaging
Meet Coronis Uniti®. The only display explicitly designed for both PACS and breast imaging. Unique in its representation of calibrated color and grayscales. Remarkable in its 2D and 3D capabilities. Capable of both static and dynamic imaging. Together, these features will forever change the way you work.
Unify your workflow
Coronis Uniti® delivers the first unified workflow – combining PACS and breast images on one workstation. It’s the solution that replaces all display configurations, eliminating the need for a multi-head display set-up or to move to another workstation to view additional exams.
- Combines PACS and breast images on one workstation
- Pushes productivity
- Speeds up reading sessions
See what you haven’t seen before
Everything you see on the big, 12 MegaPixel screen is sharp and precise. That’s because every Coronis Uniti display is calibrated to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color – an industry first.
- Features unique color calibration
- Fits more images on one display
- Reduces the need for panning and zooming
- Ensures uniform images at all times
- Unveils the smallest details
- Ensures automated QA and calibration
Get used to being comfortable
Coronis Uniti was designed with ergonomics in mind, mirroring a human’s natural field of vision to optimize your reading experience:
- Reduces reflection
- Enhances image sharpness
- Reduces eye fatigue
- Limits head, hand, and eye movements
- Increases reading comfort
Get more bang for your buck
A universal radiology display, Coronis Uniti is a one-time investment that will last a lifetime.
- Helps you see more patients per day
- Simplifies control and management of the display network
- Leads to major reductions in display cost
Technologies that enhance image quality:
- SteadyColorTM calibration technology to meet the DICOM standard for grayscales and to guarantee consistent, perceptually linear color.
- Color PPUTM technology to make every pixel permanently DICOM-compliant, ensuring consistent colors and grayscales.
- SmoothGrayTM for the best DICOM precision.
- MediCal QAWeb, a cloud-based technology for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- I-GuardTM front sensor to ensure 24/7 compliance to medical standards.
- DuraLight BrillianceTM to deliver exceptional brightness.
- LED backlights for efficient, long-lasting brightness.
- I-LuminateTM to double the brightness – to more than 2,000 nits.
Technologies that enhance productivity:
- RapidFrameTM to ensure crisp and in-focus moving images.
- Touchpad for faster control and smooth image manipulations.
- Conference CloneViewTM software to project images onto the large screen with ease.
- Purpose-powered display controllers for unmatched processing power, loading current and prior exams in no time.
- Ambient Light CompensationTM for consistent images in any lighting conditions.
- A film clip so you can use your display as a virtual light box to view film priors.
Technologies that enhance ergonomics:
- The highest resolution (12MP) on a large, bezel-free image area.
- SpotViewTM to focus the light on things you want to have a closer look at.
- OpticalGlassTM to reduce reflection, enhance image sharpness and hence viewing comfort. Durable and scratch-resistant.
- SoftGlowTM task light and wall light to reduce eye fatigue.
- Choose between Clear Base and Blue Base viewing modes on-the-fly.
|Active screen size (diagonal)||853.44 mm (33.6")|
|Active screen size (H x V)||708.1 x 472.1 mm (27.8 x 18.6")|
|Aspect ratio (H:V)||3:2|
|Resolution||12MP (4200 x 2800 pixels)|
|Pixel pitch||0.1686 mm|
|Bit depth||30 bit|
|Viewing angle (H, V)||178°|
|Ambient Light Compensation (ALC)||Yes, reading room selection|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS)||Yes|
|Front sensor||Yes, I-Guard|
|Maximum luminance||2100 cd/m² (PPU on)|
|DICOM calibrated luminance||1000 cd/m²|
|Contrast ratio (panel typical)||1200:1 (PPU on)|
|Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical)||16.5 ms|
|Housing color||RAL 9004 / RAL 9003|
|Video input signals||DisplayPort 1.2|
|USB ports||1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint)
3x USB 2.0 downstream
|Power rating||24 VDC, 16.25 A; 5 VDC, 0.1 A|
|Power requirements||This device shall only be powered by the medical approved power supply of Efore (Roal Electronics), type RHPS390.
Ratings marked on the medical approved power supply:
|Power consumption||190 W (nominal)
< 0.5 W (hibernate)
|Dimensions with stand (W x H x D)||795 x 610 x 300 mm (lowest position)|
|Dimensions w/o stand (W x H x D)||795 x 572 x 131 mm|
|Dimensions packaged (W x H x D)||960 x 715 x 395 mm|
|Net weight with stand||33 kg|
|Net weight w/o stand||24 kg|
|Net weight packaged||42 kg|
|Tilt||-5° / +30°|
|Swivel||-23° / +23°|
|Height adjustment range||95 mm|
|Mounting standard||VESA (200 x 100 mm & 100 x 100 mm)|
|Screen protection||Protective, non-reflective glass cover|
|Recommended modalities||Radiology, mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis|
|Certifications||FDA 510(K) K141428 and K151505 for General Radiology
CE1639 (MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class IIb product)
CCC (China), KC (Korea), PSE (Japan), Inmetro (Brazil), BIS (India), EAC (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan)
|Supplied accessories||User Guide
Quick Installation Sheet
Video cables (2 x DisplayPort)
Main cables (UK, European (CEBEC/KEMA), USA (UL/CSA; adaptor plug NEMA 5-15P), Chinese (CCC))
USB 2.0 cable
External power supply
|QA software||MediCal QAWeb|
|Warranty||5 years, including 40000 hours backlight warranty|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +35°C (+20°C to +30°C within spec)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Operating humidity||20% - 85% (non-condensing)|
|Storage humidity||5% - 85% (non-condensing)|
|Operating pressure||70 kPa minimum|
|Storage pressure||50 to 106 kPa|