Opening New Horizons in Patient Comfort
Delivering unparalleled quality and realism, CinemaVision combines state-of-the-art, fully digital video and symphonic quality digital audio. Offering an unprecedented field-of-view, the CinemaVision experience is similar to watching a high-resolution 62-inch screen from 5 ? feet away. Eliminate appointment cancellations and sedation as patients enjoy a stunning sight and sound experience.
Offering the ultimate in patient ease is a sleek new lightweight, adjustable, integrated audio-video headset. With Laser Link technology, installation is just a matter of minutes. No additional cables or filters are necessary. Patient set-up also is a breeze. Treat your patients to the highest quality multi-media experience that others can’t match, and enjoy a host of top-of-the-line technologies.
- Widescreen video display with a 16:9 aspect ratio or standard television 4:3.
- Total resolution of 240,000 pixels for each display.
- 45 degrees horizontal field-of-view.
- Reduced patient waiting time.
- Head mounting that produces the equivalent of a dramatic 62-inch screen viewed from a 5 1/2 foot distance.
- Proprietary cordless Laser Link technology that transmits audio-video signal from the console to the magnet room.
- Digital audio system with 30 dB noise-attenuating headset with 40Hz to 40 kHz. frequency response.
- Compatibility with 3T-rated field strength magnets, ensuring compatibility with all state-of-the-art MRIs.
- All SereneSound audio features.