RadTrack – A Revolution in Apron Fleet Management
Imaging solutions has announced the release of the new RadTrack apparel tracking platform. Launched as RadTrack 2.0 (codenamed Gamma-Beta), the platform has been built from the ground up and is claimed to offer significant enhancements in terms of functionality and operability over it’s previous version.
Building on the success of the original version of RadTrack, the new version has moved to a state-of-the-art cloud-based platform and incorporates a raft of invaluable features which streamlines the process of undertaking annual audits and safety checks making tracking and fleet management faster, easier, and more comprehensive than ever before.
Outstandingly, the new software package, using responsive design, has been developed to operate on a range of digital platforms including mobile devices. Taking advantage of mobile technology, RadTrack 2.0 functionality includes integrated barcode scanning and image upload capability at the time of inspection. This allows users to create, send, and upload an inspection compliance report to the RadTrack archive for future recall and reference which translates to significant time savings.
Some of the new features and benefits of this major update include:
- Natively accessible on workstation and mobile devices with integrated support for barcode scanning and image uploading.
- Safe and secure with easy online access and full GDPR compliance.
- Provides a seamless and integrated tracking platform for RadSafe™ aprons, thyroid collars, and patient protection accessories.
- Designed to work with any apparel or accessory from any manufacturer.
- Effective and affordable apparel tracking and reporting through its full lifecycle from acquisition to disposal at the department, site, or organisation level.
- Custom-defined and automated testing reminders through email or push notifications.
- Unique identification codes (RadIDs/Asset tags) can be automatically generated for each apparel item.
- Colour inspection indicators are provided to allow users to quickly and easily identify items that have been tested and are compliant.
- High levels of functionality in reporting (templates or design your own report) and managing apparel.
James Philips, head developer and technical manager at Imaging Solutions says:
“Our experience at Imaging solutions over the past 20 years when dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis with imaging department related management challenges provided us with a unique and in-depth understanding of the requirements of imaging technologists and their handling and tracking challenges when dealing with radiation protection apparel. Critically, RadTrack 2.0 eliminates the use of hard-copy, spreadsheets, and a plethora of other manual tracking and recording systems.”
RadTrack 2.0 provides a new era for online tracking and recording for radiation protection apparel. The software is scalable and is expected to be a valuable asset to all imaging departments and private practices. As well as the tracking and recording functionality included, the package allows users to review and record condition reports and add images of impaired PPE where appropriate.
Users of the existing platform will be able to upgrade free-of-charge and are expected to find the new version full of enhancements, increased functionality, and overall improved user experience. Please contact your Imaging Solutions PRP representative for more information or visit www.imagingsol.com.au/radtrack to register your interest.
RadTrack 2.0 Information